Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I heart Edamame




And I must get my fix at least a couple of times a month. So far I've discovered three good Japanese places, and here they are, in order of preference: 


Akitsu, it even has two low Japanese tables for the ones with good blood circulation that are able to bare a whole dinner with your legs crossed. Good food, decent ambiance, good service  and larger than the other ones.  The menu is extensive, just the way I like it, even if I then always end up ordering the same.


Tomo Sushi, a quiet little gem in the heart od city centre madness. Sushi to die for that melts in your mouth, so fresh that it's prepared right in front of you. It's a modern looking place, the menu is not that extensive and I would go there primarily for the sushi, not the warm dishes. A little on the pricey side though.


Otarumy favorite. Really good food and great variety. The interior is slightly kitch, just the way I like it!  Prices are ok, even better is that from Sunday to Wednesday you can have combo menus and the second menu is half price. Service is good and the location is excellent (for me at least). I also love that they serve you a small portion of pickled vegetables before your dinner.Yum yum yum. And this is the one I will rate...
Food:*****

Drinks:****
Service:
*****
Ambiance: *****
Location: *****

But most importantly... they all serve Edamame! 




No comments:

Post a Comment